- Recommended for those who are beginning to discover their own inner world and the treasures within that.
- Explains how to develop the power of the mind to confront problems of the day-to-day life.
- Helps in improving the attitude towards myself and others by remaining soul-conscious.
- Tells about the significance of time and philosophy of karma (actions).
Browse By Categories
Thought For Today
When we work only with our heart, success is fleeting. But if we work only with the head, relying on logical thinking, we get the task done but somehow the beauty is missing. To be successful throughout life, I need to balance love with logical thinking. I am then better able to see all the options available to me, which will lead to greater success.
- Brahma Kumaris
- 25th NovMann ki Baat
- 18th NovChildren’s Day Celebration
- 15th NovTolerance – Weakness or Strength
- 31st OctMagic of Meditation
- 16th OctRajyoga for Healthy & Happy Living
- 15th OctWorld Student’s Day
- 4th OctSenior Citizens Day
- 2nd OctProgram for Businessmen
- 2nd OctBK Youth Retreat
- 25th SepRajayoga Shivir
- 20th SepRajyoga for Happy & Healthy Living
- 12th SepFamily & Friends Retreat
- 12th SepPrashnottari LIVE
- 4th SepJanmasthami Celebrations
- 22nd AugSelf Care For Better Living