- Recommended for those who are beginning to discover their own inner world and the treasures within that.
- Explains how to develop the power of the mind to confront problems of the day-to-day life.
- Helps in improving the attitude towards myself and others by remaining soul-conscious.
- Tells about the significance of time and philosophy of karma (actions).
Browse By Categories
Thought For Today
Letting bygones be bygones is easier if you remember you cannot change the past, but you definitely can change the future. You can change here and now so that a mistake is not repeated.
- Brahma Kumaris
- 23rd JanSpirituality in IT
- 23rd JanBK Youth Retreat & Training
- 16th JanJeevan Ko Paltane Wali Shakti – Shanti
- 19th DecProgram for Sports Persons
- 19th DecRajyoga Shivir
- 13th DecAnnual Day Celebrations
- 12th DecRuhaani Udaan
- 28th NovRajayoga Shivir
- 25th NovMann ki Baat
- 18th NovChildren’s Day Celebration
- 15th NovTolerance – Weakness or Strength
- 31st OctMagic of Meditation
- 16th OctRajyoga for Healthy & Happy Living
- 15th OctWorld Student’s Day
- 4th OctSenior Citizens Day