- Recommended for those who are beginning to discover their own inner world and the treasures within that.
- Explains how to develop the power of the mind to confront problems of the day-to-day life.
- Helps in improving the attitude towards myself and others by remaining soul-conscious.
- Tells about the significance of time and philosophy of karma (actions).
Browse By Categories
Thought For Today
If I limit the love I give to just one or two, it will eventually go stale.
If I learn to create love inside my heart and silently give it to everyone I meet, love will grace every corner of my life.
- Brahma Kumaris
- 13th SepRajayoga Shivir
- 24th AugWhy Me – Destiny or Karma?
- 23rd AugSpiritual Counselling
- 22nd AugChoose, Change & Become Retreat
- 22nd AugCancer Awareness Programme
- 17th AugJanmashtami Celebrations
- 15th AugBK IT Retreat
- 8th AugCelebrating Rakhi
- 3rd AugKeys for Successful Life
- 27th JulParenting Skills
- 26th JulHarmony in Relationships
- 19th JulManaging Expectations
- 18th JulBK Youth Retreat
- 12th JulEnhancing Emotional & Spiritual Intelligence
- 12th JulFamily & Friends Retreat