- Recommended for those who are beginning to discover their own inner world and the treasures within that.
- Explains how to develop the power of the mind to confront problems of the day-to-day life.
- Helps in improving the attitude towards myself and others by remaining soul-conscious.
- Tells about the significance of time and philosophy of karma (actions).
Browse By Categories
Thought For Today
Two heaped cups of patience, One heartful of love, Two handfuls of generosity, One headful of understanding and a dash of humour, Sprinkle with kindness, add plenty of faith and mix well. Spread over a period of a lifetime and serve to everyone you meet.
- Brahma Kumaris
- 24th JanBK Youth Retreat
- 24th JanFamily and Friends Retreat
- 3rd JanNew Beginnings for the New Year
- 27th DecGod’s Power for Great Transformation
- 27th DecFamily and Friends Retreat
- 20th DecThe Art of Balance
- 7th DecAnnual Day Celebrations
- 5th DecSpiritual Carnival
- 29th NovLiving Life – Inside Out
- 22nd NovRajayog Shivir
- 16th NovWork Smart Achieve More
- 14th NovRejuvenating Self
- 7th NovResidential Rajayoga Course
- 4th NovFamily & Friends Retreat
- 26th OctGods Power for Great World Transformation