- Recommended for those who are beginning to discover their own inner world and the treasures within that.
- Explains how to develop the power of the mind to confront problems of the day-to-day life.
- Helps in improving the attitude towards myself and others by remaining soul-conscious.
- Tells about the significance of time and philosophy of karma (actions).
Browse By Categories
Thought For Today
Replace the words “I have to” with “I choose to” and notice the difference in how you feel.
- Brahma Kumaris
- 31st JulCCB-Emotional Wellbeing
- 18th JulRajayoga Shivir
- 18th JulChanging the Gears of Life
- 27th JunSeminar for Sportspersons
- 21st JunInternational Yoga Day
- 20th JunRajaYoga Meditation for World Peace
- 20th Jun Rajayoga Shivir
- 16th JunSeminar for Jurists
- 14th JunConverting Challenges into Opportunities
- 6th JunSmall Beginnings Great Destiny
- 23rd MayRetreat for Bankers
- 16th MayFamily & Friends Retreat
- 10th MayMann Ki Baat
- 9th MayRajayoga Shivir
- 25th AprRajayoga Shivir
- 25th AprEnhancing Self Esteem