- Recommended for those who are beginning to discover their own inner world and the treasures within that.
- Explains how to develop the power of the mind to confront problems of the day-to-day life.
- Helps in improving the attitude towards myself and others by remaining soul-conscious.
- Tells about the significance of time and philosophy of karma (actions).
Browse By Categories
Thought For Today
‘My decisions, or lack of decisions, determine the reality of my life’ – If we do not take responsibility for how we live, life will feel unfair and oppressive. Making a decision not to live like this anymore is to realise that, at last, we can choose our life’s direction – and this brings a feeling of empowerment.
- Brahma Kumaris
- 25th JunFamily and Friends Retreat
- 12th JunProgram for Businessmen
- 11th JunBalance Sheet of Life
- 27th MayCCB-Feeling Great…No Matter What
- 21st MayShrimad Bhagwad Gita
- 15th MayPanch & Sarpanch Sammelan
- 14th MayFamily & Friends Retreat
- 11th MayInternational Nurses Day Program
- 8th MayMann Ki Baat
- 7th MaySuccess a matter of Destiny or Effort
- 7th MayRajayoga Shivir
- 2nd MayEnlighten minds for brighter tomorrow
- 30th AprTransport Wing Seminar
- 22nd AprBK Youth Retreat
- 9th AprRajyoga Shivir