- Recommended for those who are beginning to discover their own inner world and the treasures within that.
- Explains how to develop the power of the mind to confront problems of the day-to-day life.
- Helps in improving the attitude towards myself and others by remaining soul-conscious.
- Tells about the significance of time and philosophy of karma (actions).
Browse By Categories
Thought For Today
Where there is the power of purity, there is automatically happiness and peace. Purity is the mother of happiness and peace. Pure souls can never be unhappy.
- Brahma Kumaris
- 21st MayShrimad Bhagwad Gita
- 15th MayPanch & Sarpanch Sammelan
- 14th MayFamily & Friends Retreat
- 11th MayInternational Nurses Day Program
- 8th MayMann Ki Baat
- 7th MaySuccess a matter of Destiny or Effort
- 7th MayRajayoga Shivir
- 2nd MayEnlighten minds for brighter tomorrow
- 30th AprTransport Wing Seminar
- 22nd AprBK Youth Retreat
- 9th AprRajyoga Shivir
- 26th MarProgram for Businessmen
- 12th MarRajyoga Shivir
- 11th MarRajyoga Utsav – Healthy & Happy Living
- 6th MarInternational Women’s Day Celebration