- Recommended for those who are beginning to discover their own inner world and the treasures within that.
- Explains how to develop the power of the mind to confront problems of the day-to-day life.
- Helps in improving the attitude towards myself and others by remaining soul-conscious.
- Tells about the significance of time and philosophy of karma (actions).
Browse By Categories
Thought For Today
The main quality of a hero is courage – not a reckless bravado, full of impulse and ambition, but a quiet, introspective courage.
In that quietness, the hero is able to discern and then decide on a particular course of action. He might see that it is better to let go of another person’s past rather than hold it against them or constantly remind them of it. With humility and courage the past is forgiven; the hero completely lets go.
Only heroes can do such things.
- Brahma Kumaris
- 27th DecFamily and Friends Retreat
- 20th DecThe Art of Balance
- 7th DecAnnual Day Celebrations
- 5th DecSpiritual Carnival
- 29th NovLiving Life – Inside Out
- 22nd NovRajayog Shivir
- 16th NovWork Smart Achieve More
- 14th NovRejuvenating Self
- 7th NovResidential Rajayoga Course
- 4th NovFamily & Friends Retreat
- 26th OctGods Power for Great World Transformation
- 19th OctOvercoming Ego
- 18th OctRajayoga Shivir
- 16th OctThe Power of Compassion
- 4th OctFamily & Friends Retreat
- 1st OctSenior Citizens Programme