- Recommended for those who are beginning to discover their own inner world and the treasures within that.
- Explains how to develop the power of the mind to confront problems of the day-to-day life.
- Helps in improving the attitude towards myself and others by remaining soul-conscious.
- Tells about the significance of time and philosophy of karma (actions).
Browse By Categories
Thought For Today
The less I think about doing something and the faster I just get on with it, the fewer problems I cause myself. Good planning is always helpful, but time spent fretting and procrastinating is a major drain on my energy.
- Brahma Kumaris
- 2nd MayEnlighten minds for brighter tomorrow
- 30th AprTransport Wing Seminar
- 22nd AprBK Youth Retreat
- 9th AprRajyoga Shivir
- 26th MarProgram for Businessmen
- 12th MarRajyoga Shivir
- 11th MarRajyoga Utsav – Healthy & Happy Living
- 6th MarInternational Women’s Day Celebration
- 26th FebVIHASA-for Healthcare Professionals
- 20th FebRajayoga Shivir
- 20th FebConference on Social Service
- 11th FebProgram for College Students
- 23rd JanSpirituality in IT
- 23rd JanBK Youth Retreat & Training
- 16th JanJeevan Ko Paltane Wali Shakti – Shanti