- Recommended for those who are beginning to discover their own inner world and the treasures within that.
- Explains how to develop the power of the mind to confront problems of the day-to-day life.
- Helps in improving the attitude towards myself and others by remaining soul-conscious.
- Tells about the significance of time and philosophy of karma (actions).
Browse By Categories
Thought For Today
Become the image of generosity. Have a generous heart and a generous mind. The language of one with a generous heart is ‘You first’. Generosity means the generosity of enabling all souls to progress.
- Brahma Kumaris
- 22nd FebProgramme for Businessmen
- 21st FebExperiencing Peace of Mind Retreat
- 16th FebCelebrating MahaShivratri
- 7th FebRajayoga Shivir
- 31st JanLeading from the Heart
- 24th JanBK Youth Retreat
- 24th JanFamily and Friends Retreat
- 3rd JanNew Beginnings for the New Year
- 27th DecGod’s Power for Great Transformation
- 27th DecFamily and Friends Retreat
- 20th DecThe Art of Balance
- 7th DecAnnual Day Celebrations
- 5th DecSpiritual Carnival
- 29th NovLiving Life – Inside Out
- 22nd NovRajayog Shivir