- Recommended for those who are beginning to discover their own inner world and the treasures within that.
- Explains how to develop the power of the mind to confront problems of the day-to-day life.
- Helps in improving the attitude towards myself and others by remaining soul-conscious.
- Tells about the significance of time and philosophy of karma (actions).
Browse By Categories
Thought For Today
Of all the things you wear, your smile is the most important.
- Brahma Kumaris
- 27th JunSeminar for Sportspersons
- 21st JunInternational Yoga Day
- 20th JunRajaYoga Meditation for World Peace
- 20th Jun Rajayoga Shivir
- 16th JunSeminar for Jurists
- 14th JunConverting Challenges into Opportunities
- 6th JunSmall Beginnings Great Destiny
- 23rd MayRetreat for Bankers
- 16th MayFamily & Friends Retreat
- 10th MayMann Ki Baat
- 9th MayRajayoga Shivir
- 25th AprRajayoga Shivir
- 25th AprEnhancing Self Esteem
- 25th AprYouth festival – Ruhani Udaan
- 18th AprMissing Dimension In Art & Culture