- Recommended for those who are beginning to discover their own inner world and the treasures within that.
- Explains how to develop the power of the mind to confront problems of the day-to-day life.
- Helps in improving the attitude towards myself and others by remaining soul-conscious.
- Tells about the significance of time and philosophy of karma (actions).
Browse By Categories
Thought For Today
Desires cause peace to disappear. You think that acquiring things will make you feel secure, but the reality is that the more you have the more fear there usually is of losing it, and the further you are from peace. Desires are the cause of all conflicts. When you want something and cannot get it you become frustrated. Learning to be free from desires is learning how to stay peaceful.
- Brahma Kumaris
- 22nd NovRajayog Shivir
- 16th NovWork Smart Achieve More
- 14th NovRejuvenating Self
- 7th NovResidential Rajayoga Course
- 4th NovFamily & Friends Retreat
- 26th OctGods Power for Great World Transformation
- 19th OctOvercoming Ego
- 18th OctRajayoga Shivir
- 16th OctThe Power of Compassion
- 4th OctFamily & Friends Retreat
- 1st OctSenior Citizens Programme
- 26th SepMagic of Meditation
- 21st SepProgramme for Businessmen
- 20th SepWorkshop for Engineers
- 13th SepRajayoga Shivir