- Recommended for those who are beginning to discover their own inner world and the treasures within that.
- Explains how to develop the power of the mind to confront problems of the day-to-day life.
- Helps in improving the attitude towards myself and others by remaining soul-conscious.
- Tells about the significance of time and philosophy of karma (actions).
Browse By Categories
Thought For Today
In life you will meet many people. All are significant. They deserve your attention and care, even if all you do is smile and say “hello”.
- Brahma Kumaris
- 26th AugBK Youth Retreat
- 21st AugPower of Now
- 14th AugSpiritual Metamorphosis of the Mind
- 29th JulBK Youth Retreat – Anubhuti
- 23rd JulRajayoga Shivir – 2
- 17th JulWork without Stress
- 9th JulRajayoga Shivir – 1
- 25th JunFamily and Friends Retreat
- 12th JunProgram for Businessmen
- 11th JunBalance Sheet of Life
- 27th MayCCB-Feeling Great…No Matter What
- 21st MayShrimad Bhagwad Gita
- 15th MayPanch & Sarpanch Sammelan
- 14th MayFamily & Friends Retreat
- 11th MayInternational Nurses Day Program
- 8th MayMann Ki Baat