- Recommended for those who are beginning to discover their own inner world and the treasures within that.
- Explains how to develop the power of the mind to confront problems of the day-to-day life.
- Helps in improving the attitude towards myself and others by remaining soul-conscious.
- Tells about the significance of time and philosophy of karma (actions).
Browse By Categories
Thought For Today
The root of suffering is attachment. You have created a space in your mind that holds a person or object as part of you. When that person or object is criticized, neglected or not with you, you feel pain in your mind and you experience a sense of loss. If you want to be happy, you must learn to love and appreciate while remaining independent.
- Brahma Kumaris
- 3rd AugKeys for Successful Life
- 27th JulParenting Skills
- 26th JulHarmony in Relationships
- 19th JulManaging Expectations
- 18th JulBK Youth Retreat
- 12th JulEnhancing Emotional & Spiritual Intelligence
- 12th JulFamily & Friends Retreat
- 5th JulSarpanch Sammelan
- 4th JulAging Gracefully
- 29th JunGet Together for Doctors
- 28th JunForgive and Forget Workshop
- 28th JunFamily & Friends Retreat
- 21st JunRetreat for Police Officers
- 21st JunProgramme for Sportspersons
- 14th JunExperiencing Peace of Mind
- 12th JunJurists Conference