- Recommended for those who are beginning to discover their own inner world and the treasures within that.
- Explains how to develop the power of the mind to confront problems of the day-to-day life.
- Helps in improving the attitude towards myself and others by remaining soul-conscious.
- Tells about the significance of time and philosophy of karma (actions).
Browse By Categories
Thought For Today
Going into silence enables you to manage your thoughts better. You will find there is no need to think so much, that most of the answers you are looking for will come to you, without much effort on your part.
- Brahma Kumaris
- 27th JunSeminar for Sportspersons
- 23rd MayRetreat for Bankers
- 16th MayFamily & Friends Retreat
- 10th MayMann Ki Baat
- 9th MayRajayoga Shivir
- 25th AprEnhancing Self Esteem
- 25th AprYouth festival – Ruhani Udaan
- 25th AprRajayoga Shivir
- 18th AprMissing Dimension In Art & Culture
- 16th AprDialogue for Women Leaders
- 11th AprFamily and Friends Retreat
- 7th AprWorld Health Day Programme
- 4th AprThe Future of Gen Next
- 3rd AprNational unConference for IT professionals
- 21st MarIntegrating Spirituality at Workplace
- 14th MarRajayoga Shivir