“Enlightening Women’s Minds and Empowering Women’s Heart, for a Better World” Brahma Kumaris celebrates International Women’s Day-2016...
“VIHASA: Values In Healthcare: A Spiritual Approach” – Retreat for Healthcare Professionals Developed by UK based The Janki Foundation...
We invite Businessman, Professional and company leaders from various international and national social service organizations and individuals who are actively engaged in social...
A brief on the philosophy of Rajayoga and practical meditation experience. Highlights: . ⇒ Knowing the True Self ⇒ Understanding...
Topic – “First Step to Success” Time: 9 am to 12 noon “You are successful the moment...
Silence is the greatest power. On the occasion of the Avyakt Diwas, we welcome you to know the...
Theme – ‘Technology-RajYoga-Success’ Northern India Residential unConference for Information Technology (IT) Professionals Register now ! For more...
We cordially invite the BK youth to ‘Ruhaani Udaan’ a full day program from 9.30 am to 5:30 pm...
Thought For Today
Letting bygones be bygones is easier if you remember you cannot change the past, but you definitely can change the future. You can change here and now so that a mistake is not repeated.
- Brahma Kumaris
- 23rd JanSpirituality in IT
- 23rd JanBK Youth Retreat & Training
- 16th JanJeevan Ko Paltane Wali Shakti – Shanti
- 19th DecProgram for Sports Persons
- 19th DecRajyoga Shivir
- 13th DecAnnual Day Celebrations
- 12th DecRuhaani Udaan
- 28th NovRajayoga Shivir
- 25th NovMann ki Baat
- 18th NovChildren’s Day Celebration
- 15th NovTolerance – Weakness or Strength
- 31st OctMagic of Meditation
- 16th OctRajyoga for Healthy & Happy Living
- 15th OctWorld Student’s Day
- 4th OctSenior Citizens Day